absorbable hemostatic ligation clip | absorbable ligation clip | absorbable hemostatic clip
- Absorbable hemostatic clip
- The internal interlayer material adopts medical polymer "polydioxanone" (PDO) material
- The inner layer raw material is preferably dioxanone, which has hydrophilicity and softness
- Two-color design concept, the inner and outer layers adopt dual-color design, the difference is obvious, and misjudgment is avoided
- Single aseptic packaging is more economical and reasonable in use and reduces academic waste
- Loading clip appliers with absorbable hemostatic ligation clips
The “Smail”-absorbable hemostatic ligation clip developed by our company adopts the current international advanced structure of similar products. It consists of an inner layer clip, an outer layer clip, a piston and a casing, and the inner and outer layer clips and the piston are respectively installed in the casing to form an integral product.
2. Product raw materials:
“Smail” – the material of the absorbable hemostatic ligation clip combines the advantages of different materials imported from similar products. The material of the outer layer is polyglycolic acid (PGA), the material of the inner layer is polydioxanone (PDO), and the material of the jacket and piston is polycarbonate (PC).
3. Product use method and mechanism:
“Smail” – Absorbable hemostatic ligation clip and imported products with the same structure can share the same clip applicator, and use the same method.
“Smail”-absorbable hemostatic ligation clip inserts the jacket into the special clip applier and inserts it into the human body. After adjusting the clamp to the best angle, place the tissue that needs to be ligated and closed in the opening of the jacket, pull the clamp wrench, push the piston forward through the inner thimble of the clamp, and then push out the outer clamp first Then, by setting the outer clip of the track to clamp the inner clip and wrapping the tubular tissue to be closed, the upper and lower clamping action is performed, and finally a double-layer clip is formed to break away from the outer jacket, firmly clamp the clamped tissue, and play the role of ligation and closure. . The jacket and piston are released from the human body after completing the clip application assistance. After the natural growth and healing period of the clamped tissue, the double-layer clamp is gradually degraded in the human body and finally completely absorbed.