New Endoscopic stapler staple cartridge
- Endoscopic stapler staple cartridge
- 3 rows of nails of different heights
- Gecko claw shaped staple cartridge design less tissue overflow to ensure a more perfect anastomosis
- Various specifications and models suitable for different surgical use
- Easy access to narrow spaces Reduce damage and risk of rissue separation More convenient to hold tis
- Exquisite workmanship guaranteed quality can be matched with other brand endoscope staplers
6 rows of staples can effectively prevent bleeding. Endoscopic staplers of different heights are used, and the longer nail height is used on the outer side to ensure better blood supply to the tissue; the shorter nail height is used on the inner side, which results in less bleeding and faster healing. The innovative structure of the staple cartridge and the design of three staples with different heights allow users to have more choices.